Dan. 2:22: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
EPH. 1:17: That the God our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
PS. 25:14: The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Deut. 29:29: The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
1. Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.
2. O God, to whom no secret is hidden, make known unto me whether . . . (mention the name of the thing)
3. O Lord, remove from me any persistent buried grudges, enmity against anyone and every other thing that can block my spiritual vision.
4. Let every idol present, consciously or unconsciously, in my heart concerning this issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
5. O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you.
6. O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
7. O Lord, forgive me for every false motive or thought that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.
8. O Lord, forgive me for any lie that I have ever told against any person, system or organization.
9. O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding.
10. O Lord, teach me deep and secret things.
11. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind this particular issue, whether beneficial or not.
12. I refuse to fall under the manipulation of the spirit of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, teach me to know that which is worth knowing and love that which is worth loving, and to dislike whatsoever is not pleasing unto you.
14. I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision-making, in the name of Jesus.
15. Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing your mind on this particular issue.
16. I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision, in the name of Jesus.
17. If. . . (mention the name of thing) is not for me, O Lord, re-direct my steps.
18. I bind the activities of . . . (pick from the list below) in my life, in the name of Jesus. – lust – ungodly infatuation – ungodly family pressure – demonic manipulation in dreams and visions – attachment to the wrong choice – confusing revelations – spiritual blindness and deafness – unprofitable advice – ungodly impatience
19. Lord, make your way plain before my face.
20. O God, you may reveals secret things, make know unto me your choice for me on this issue.
21. Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision, in the name of Jesus,
22. Father Lord, I thank you for the testimonies that will follow these prayer points.